We’re Here To Help You — Raise Your Score!
We fully explain, and willingly educate you every step of the way, and on all of your consumer/credit rights
- We work with you and on your behalf, assisting you in exercising all of your legal rights as we restore your credit.
- We will effectively address Credit Reporting Agency and Collection Agency harassment (if you are experiencing this).
- Our Credit Restoration is personalized/customized for your effective credit clean up.
Our commitment is to provide the best advice we can and to assist our clients in a one-on-one fashion to both educate them in credit repair and to get them onto the right road to permanently restore their credit. We are not affiliated with any credit bureau, collection agency, law firm, lender or any other company that might get in the way of us helping you.
We have two credit restoration packages, and when you call, I’ll suggest the best one for you.
Our unique complete credit restoration Includes:
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) follow up letters.
- Deletion of bad & inaccurate credit entries on your credit report.
- Cease & Desist Letters and Validation of Debt letters (addressing credit collection on “charged off” debts, harassment, methods/rules of contact).
- Validation of Debt.
How it Works
During the credit cleanup process, one of the major steps we will be taking is to dispute any negative marks on your credit reports. Traditionally we have been successful in a 75%-85% removal rate for our clients.
Here’s how: The credit bureaus are required to investigate your claim and resolve it within 30 business days. Therefore, if they are unable to prove, have not removed, and/or contacted you in that amount of time, we apply FTC follow up letters to effectively gain the removal. The result of having less negative items on your credit report, is improved overall credit.
There is nothing covert or magical and yes, you can approach it yourself. However, there are some challenges to going that route, and going-it-alone may prove difficult and might not be the best course to take – for everyone. Here is one major factor: There exists an intimidating situation portrayed by the Credit Reporting Agencies, confusing you about your rights.
We have found that most people are, in fact, confused about their rights and/or how to implement the procedure of the law (which is on your side) to accomplish cleaning up a bad credit history.
If you are not sure about which road to take, please call us for a completely free consult. We are only here to help. We are on your side, and we’ll take the load off your shoulders with 16 years of experience in proper credit restoration procedure and as advocates of The Fair Credit Reporting Act (1970) on your behalf.
*Our services are Flat-fee, not a monthly fee program nor a do-it-all-on-your-own program ~ we will be working together throughout, on your credit restoration. In other words, you are in the loop on each step, for your beneficial education, but we will fully prepare all the documents for you, and, we will always be reachable by phone if you have any questions.
*I have a payment program in place if you need it, and a money back guarantee on my services to ensure that you are satisfied (even if it’s 6 months later).
Request a FREE 15 Minute Phone Consultation!
Our 4-Step Credit Restoration Procedure Works
1. Dispute all negative items on the credit report using the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) based on violation of due process, and not whether the entry is valid or not. Remember, the burden of proof is on the accuser, which is the Credit Reporting Agency (CRA)
2. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) followup letter which enforces all FCRA code violations. In this case, violation of 1681i (30 day response).
3. Cease and Desist (C&D) letter which will be issued to Collection Agencies (CA) when a customer is being harassed for a debt that has been “charged off” by the original creditor.
4. A Validation of Debt (V.O.D.) letter will be sent to any (C.A.) who demands payment for a “charged off debt.” So never pay a collector, but also never ignore them either.
*** Also, we are seeking attorneys nationwide to sue the (CRA’s) on behalf of our clients for damages.
We’ll use the best strategies within the rules of law. You’ll receive personalized, one-on-one effective services designed just for you!
Areas We Service
Raise Your Score is the Leading Credit Restoration Company serving the greater Tampa Bay area including: Clearwater, Pinellas County, St. Petersburg, Largo, Dunedin, Tarpon Springs, Palm Harbor, Tampa, Gainesville, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Cape Coral, Port St. Lucie, Tallahassee, Ft. Meyers, Orlando, Jacksonville & Miami.